Access materials from STAAR Assessment Management System training webinars, including prerecorded presentations, FAQs, and more.
Test Administrator Training Modules
As part of the TEA’s ongoing efforts to improve security measures in the state’s testing program and to help ensure that test results are meaningful and valid, the Student Assessment Division has developed Web-based training modules for test administrators. This online training, which currently consists of the three modules below, is optional but strongly recommended. It is designed to supplement the mandatory training required of all personnel involved in testing.
- Module 1: Active Monitoring
- Module 2: Distribution of Test Materials
- Module 3: Proper Handling of Secure Materials
- Education Service Center Training
- Texas Assessment Conference